Wednesday, March 30, 2011

skinned infographics

the first shot at making my infographics pretty, narrowed post-critique. some/most of these you'll probably have to click to read, sorry! tiny text is tiny. here's looking at you, full page spreads for the future! i just like words an awful lot. and i've got too much to say about dj stuff to just show stats.

this was pretty, and kind of interesting using the text as hook-ups... but ultimately not how i want my graphics to feel.

this is another version of the previous (my only double), and this one looks rather more in the style i want to use: more diagrammatic, less like fluff. (even pretty fluff.)

this display font is going to show up again! yaiy. this was my favourite so far. gotta deal with my numbers, gotta deal with my irreverence towards our fleeting sonic morality.





















ILLEGIBLE. gotta take this back towards how it was before. risk taken- check. experiment- not a success.




















gonna try to make that almost-timeline into a real-timeline! either icons or numbers to flat places, not both.







and lastly, super huge timeline of the evolution of the objects my icons were based off of. it does its job pretty well. (woohoo!)

yaaaaiy infographics! hopefully i'm still saying that after friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment