Thursday, September 16, 2010

yesterday's daily "desk"

is actually the floor of my house with all my dot compositions laid out.
















you can almost tell from this image quality how late/early it was taken.

this method actually really did help me figure out what i was doing in a way that flipping endlessly back and forth between pages couldn't do, and shortly after this, i was stacking my source materials out on the compositions in which i wanted to use them.

i got an unexpectedly good critique on the directions i was taking for my imagery, which was really refreshing, and had a good talk with jamie about getting into the graphic design swing of things.

maybe i can finish this project with a reasonable amount of success after all!

1 comment:

  1. I like hearing/seeing that you looked at your book in totality and that helped your process

    ReplyDelete